Registration & Fees
All attendees will take advantage of the following:
• access to live internet stream of all lectures
• full online access to Q&A section of all lectures
• full access to AV recordings of all lectures for 3 moths after the conference
* any person claiming to attend the CELCC 2020 as a Trainee must prove his/her status of a a non-practising LC treatment student. Registration attempts must be carried out by:
1. filling the online registration form
2. sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. It must contain a recommendation of a student´s leading teacher. An approval/rejection of such a registration is subject to the decision of the CELCC 2020 scientific committee .
Please, register comfortably online by filling the
The conference Web site is SSL certified (Thawte certificate). Online forms are provided with the latest 128-bit encrypting. In accordance with the latest security development we do not store your sensitive credit card details – it is being sent straight to secured online terminal of the bank.
A receipt will be mailed to those who have forwarded the registration fee, as confirmation of registration.
How to pay:
please, follow the instructions provided by our online registration form. After filling your information, you can choose preferred type of payment:
- by credit card (VISA, EUROCARD/MASTER CARD)
- by bank transfer. You will receive complete bank details required for the payment after completing online online registration form
bank account information (payments in EUR)
Account holder: Conference Partners s.r.o., Taussigova 1170/5, 182 00 Prague 8, Czech Republic Bank name: Československá obchodní banka a.s.
Address of the bank: Anglická 20, 120 00 Prague 2, Czech Republic
IBAN: CZ49 0300 0000 0001 7701 0335
Cancellation of registration and refund policy
valid from October 19, 2020 *
until one month prior to the conference
Any registered participant with fully paid registration fee is allowed to cancel the registration by October 27, 2020 at the latest. Following conditions apply:
registration fee will be refunded after deduction of 50 EUR (cancellation fee).
less than one month prior to the conference
No refund policy applies to cancellations made after October 27, 2020.
Cancellation requests must be sent from participant´s registered e-mail address only to following e-mail address: email@example.com. Subject of the message should contain: „CELCC2020 – CANCELLATION“.
Certificate of attendance
All participants will be issued a conference attendance certificate and, if required, a certificate of paper presentation.